Great shopping, cosy pubs, historic parkland and a grade II listed cinema isn’t all that Sutton Coldfield town centre has to offer.
The Restaurant Quarter stretching from the retail centre along Birmingham Road, has grown organically in recent years and is now a thriving and popular destination for diners from Sutton Coldfield and further afield. Discover it for yourself!
The Restaurant Quarter’s eclectic mix of over 14 different restaurants offer everything from tapas to tandoori. It’s the perfect destination at any time of day, for business or pleasure. Grab a taxi, park up and stroll around, or take advantage of the convenient public transport links.
- What a fantastic weekend and great to see so many of our local restaurants showcasing their food & drink too! 😋 https://t.co/FwsvvPEeeM 1 week ago
- RT @BKSuttonC : We are getting closer and closer to Father's Day which is the 17th of June. Here at Brewhouse and kitchen we have a great va… 1 week ago
- @J21Property @sutcoldfieldbid @SCFoodFest @SuttonRewards Thank you! 😊 it’s been great to have such fantastic feedback 1 week ago
- @J21Coaching @sutcoldfieldbid @SCFoodFest @SuttonRewards Thanks 😊 we were blessed with ☀️ too! 1 week ago
- RT @TheSimpsonsBar : Time to celebrate the Dads!!! FATHERS DAY 17/6 we are ready and prepped!! We have a super afternoon G&TEA themed gin ta… 1 week ago