Great shopping, cosy pubs, historic parkland and a grade II listed cinema isn’t all that Sutton Coldfield town centre has to offer.
The Restaurant Quarter stretching from the retail centre along Birmingham Road, has grown organically in recent years and is now a thriving and popular destination for diners from Sutton Coldfield and further afield. Discover it for yourself!
The Restaurant Quarter’s eclectic mix of over 14 different restaurants offer everything from tapas to tandoori. It’s the perfect destination at any time of day, for business or pleasure. Grab a taxi, park up and stroll around, or take advantage of the convenient public transport links.
- RT @SuttonRewards : Love South American food? 🌮 We've got a treat for you! Check out some new offers available now at Bodega Sutton includin… 3 days ago
- RT @SuttonRewards : It's back! One of our most popular offers returns 😋 Claim 10% off food & drink at Patisserie Valerie with your Sutton Ca… 2 weeks ago
- Great lunchtime deal @BodegaCantinaUK https://t.co/6gYEeev5C9 3 weeks ago
- RT @RoyalSuttonNews : Former Don Diego Owners Returning To Sutton Coldfield With New Tapas Restaurant https://t.co/KHVl8MQC3C https://t.co/z… 4 weeks ago
- What a fantastic weekend and great to see so many of our local restaurants showcasing their food & drink too! 😋 https://t.co/FwsvvPEeeM 1 month ago